Packet Pickup & On-Site Registration Times:
- Saturday, April 2nd at CMES from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 3rd from 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. at CMES
All participants are STRONGLY encouraged to come to packet pickup on SATURDAY, April 2nd to avoid lines and delays on race day.
*Individuals who need to have waivers signed must do so at packet pick up. No bibs and/or t-shirts will be given out if the waivers are not signed by the proper individual. This is a liability issue and we appreciate your understanding.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
- 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - on-site registration and packet pickup
- 7:45 a.m. - group warm-up with Mr. Connors
- 7:55 a.m. - National Anthem
- 8:00 a.m. - 5K Race Start
- 8:45 a.m. - 1 Mile Fun-Run Start
- 9:15 a.m. - 5K Awards & Raffle Drawings
RAFFLE! There will be many items available through raffles courtesy of our amazing sponsors and CMES Staff! Prizes include gift cards, products and services, and teacher lunches and activities. Bring CASH to enter as many drawings as you wish.
RAFFLE TICKET PRICES:
- 1 ticket = $1
- 10 tickets = $3
- 20 tickets = $5
STROLLERS - strollers are allowed for this event! We ask that all those pushing strollers line up at the back of the starting area for safety reasons. If you plan to run with a stroller, please be sure it is a jogging/running stroller that is appropriate for higher speeds.
DOGS - dogs are not allowed to be on the race course for the 5K or the Fun Run.
Due to the large number of participants expected, we are asking for Green Hill Manor residents to PLEASE consider walking to the event on Sunday. Car pooling is also strongly encouraged!
1) CMES side parking lots
2) Green Hill Park Parking Lot- directly across from the school
3) CMRC Grass Fields - Off of Adamstown Rd. next to the CMES side parking lot. This will be our designated OVERFLOW LOT. Please follow the signs and do NOT walk on Adamstown Rd.
Important message from the Frederick Police Department:
AVOID PARKING ON THE STREETS
Green Hill Manor residents are asked to avoid parking on the streets between 7:30am and 10:00am on Sunday, April 3rd.
Thank You for helping to keep our participants safe!