RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
- 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - on-site registration and packet pickup
- 7:45 a.m. - group warm-up with Patrick Avon of Sarge Athletics
- 7:55 a.m. - National Anthem by our Signing Lions
- 8:00 a.m. - 5K Race Start
- 8:45 a.m. - 1 Mile Fun-Run Start
- 9:15 a.m. - 5K Awards
PACKET PICKUP, SILENT AUCTION VIEWING, and ON-SITE REGISTRATION
- Saturday, April 2nd at CMES
- Sunday, April 3rd from 6:30 am - 7:30 am at CMES
*Individuals who need to have waivers signed must do so at packet pick up. No bibs and/or t-shirts will be given out if the waivers are not signed by the proper individual. This is a liability issue and we appreciate your understanding.
Due to the large number of participants expected, we are asking for Green Hill Manor residents to PLEASE consider walking to the event on Sunday. Car pooling is also strongly encouraged!
1) CMES side parking lots
2) Green Hill Park Parking Lot- directly across from the school
3) CMRC Grass Fields - Off of Adamstown Rd. next to the CMES side parking lot. This will be our designated OVERFLOW LOT. Please follow the foot traffic signs and do NOT walk on Adamstown Rd.
Important message from the Frederick Police Department:
AVOID PARKING ON THE STREETS
Green Hill Manor residents are asked to avoid parking on the streets between 7:30am and 10:00am on Sunday, November 10th.
Thank You for helping to keep our participants safe!